Thursday, August 7, 2008

The New Beginning

Welcome to the Martial Way blog.

I have officially started this blog today to coincide with the return of Martial Way training in the new format of group classes, beginning this Saturday morning.

For those who do not know, a little background information: Martial Way began in 2005 as personal training business. The concept was one-on-one training in fitness and martial arts.
The past year has been a bit patchy with training (mainly due to the birth of my daughter) but now I am back on track and ready to get the ball rolling again, but in the form predominately of group classes.

I anticipate this to be very fun and exciting for all those involved.

I plan to use this blog in a number of different ways -

As a reference and guide for clients and anyone else who happens to stumble upon this blog. I will post updated information on Martial Way training details as well as general information on martial arts, health and wellbeing.

As a sort of diary to record my thoughts and ideas on the classes I am preparing and presenting, what I observe and learn from the classes I am running as well as what I am developing in my continual research and development of the martial way.

The first offical Martial Way group class begins this Saturday at 10.00 to 11.30am at 346 The Parade, Kensington Park, South Australia.

No comments: